5 Do’s and 5 Don’ts for the Toronto Cider Festival – 2019
With the festival less than a week away, here is our top 5 remember to dos, and top 5 please do not do’s this list for the 2019 festival.
- Charge your phone in advance, and track us down when your there.
- Put on sunscreen, lots of it!
- Bring your ID! You need it at the door to get in (and your ticket too)
- Try to ask one of the cider makers a unique question about their product
- Look out for these, which we really have liked in 2019 and/or were last years big ciders:
- Thornbury Blueberry Elderflower
- Rood Apples from Creekside
- Anything from Shiny Cider
- Niagara Cider Company (New in town and WOW)
- County Cider Co flavoured ciders
- DRINK AND DRIVE!
- Try to drink all the ciders…
- Wear fancy shoes, it might get messy/muddy.
- Forget a raincoat or umbrella, it might rain
- Bring a pet, its not a good space for them (And well, you can’t)
You can find out more from our official preview!
Oh, and don’t forget Thursday is our special ‘Meet the cider makers’ second-annual event. Location TBA, Watch our social media for the info on Tuesday!